1.Parents should NOT to send their wards when they are suffering from any of the following infectious diseases:
- Chicken Pox
- Scarlet Fever
- Unexplained high fever
- Unexplained rashes
- Head lice.
2. Parents are to provide with medical fitness certificate from the concerned doctor in case the child has contracted any of the above diseases prior to re-joining the school.
3. Parents are to provide the prescribed medicine to the school nurse in case of child having the need to take the medicine during schools hours. The dosage and times of administration are to be written on the message board at school.
3.No medicines will be provided from the school.
4. School is not responsible for giving medicines to children that is seen to be in their bags but have not been informed to the nurse.
5. First Aid care would be administered to children by our nurse in case of emergency.
6.Parents are to respond to calls made by the school authority for reasons that require the child to be collected from the school immediately.
7. Parents are to inform the school in case their child has been absent for more than 2 days.